Thursday 7 February 2013

And so the weekend approaches

So with the weekend approaching and one final Double shift at work to go through (damn the graveyard shift takes sooooooooo long) I have managed to achieve a total of 0 painting. Which really sucks as I was hoping to have some color on my army for the local Doubles tournament being held at my local club. I have managed to squeeze  in some undercoating.

Being an imperial fist army I decided to go with the white base coat which i found hard to get even so I think the best way was to give them a spray and not go with a solid white as i will be building it up with the The Giants Lair,

Now with the tournament in mind, I have my partner who is using a combination of Ravenwing bikes, tactical marines, and Deathwing Knights to back up y Forgemaster, Vindicator, Scouts, and tactical Marines, and attack bike. For obvious Reasons we are meeting up tomorrow nightto review rules special rules and tactics.

On a separate note I have also organised a game with a member of the Lair whose blog inspired me to do this blog myself after reading his and thinking i have the same problem with completing projects is going to provide my first battle report at 2500 points. Now I have my Army List and have tried not to cater it to what I believe my opponent is using to be Orks. We will be both writing battle reports so I will link his when he uploads it. Should be intresting seeing it in the writing of my opponents views.

Here is a link to his Blog luckgod84's Blog

Now I just wish this week end would hurry up and come.

No comments:

Post a Comment